Tidal predictions for the next 28 days are available for UK & Irish ports. Predictions spanning one year for British overseas and independent territories, the South Atlantic and Gibraltar are also available.
Use the links below to view predictions at selected locations
RT – high/low waters are not well defined – use predictions shown on real-time plots
XT – highest and lowest predicted tides from 2008 to 2026
Moray Firth tide gauge has ceased operation
Harwich tide gauge supersedes Felixstowe
Secondary ports and ports in Éire are not marked on the above map
Chart datum to ordnance datum differences are provided for selected UK and Irish ports – Read more →
UK Highest and lowest tidal predictions for twenty years from 2008
Highest and lowest tidal predictions (XT) between 2008–2026 are provided for locations in the UK Tide Gauge Network.
- highest and lowest tidal elevations during this period
- highest and lowest tidal elevations for each year
- ten highest and lowest tidal elevations during this period
- mean high water springs and mean low water springs
- mean high water neaps and mean low water neaps